Thursday, April 1, 2010

God has his own ways in teaching us how to share the gospel with non-believers. All we have to do is be attentive to His timing and surroundings. I have a testimony about this.

It happened one month ago when my friend and I were just randomly singing in the class during free period. We were singing worship songs that we just couldn’t get off our heads. As we were singing the song, suddenly another friend of mine came up and wanted to hear us sing. She is a non-believer and seemed interested on what we were singing. So my friend and I were wondering if this might be a chance to share the gospel with her. At first, we didn’t take the initiative to do it because we thought that she wasn’t interested in hearing. So we continued singing and she gave some comments about it. That’s when, my friend thought that she might want to know, asked her if she wants to know about God and the bible.


To our surprise, she said she had been thinking about this and she had some unanswered questions about Christianity. We were shocked at first when she first told us, but we managed to answer all her questions about Him and praise the Lord that she wants to know Jesus more. We shared with her how Jesus died on the cross and had gone through many sufferings just to save us so we could go to heaven with God.

So, we asked her if she would really want to watch the Passion of Christ to get a picture of how Jesus went through the torture and His sufferings for us. I will never forget what she said which was,”Yes! I want to know. My mum also wants to know about this for a long time but no one did actually share with us anything about it. So we didn’t really ask much. Now I have the opportunity to.”

See, God can do many things without us knowing. Like this incident, people could know more about what God is all about. So, take the initiative! Never know how God could work right! Amen! Klang is for Christ! Remember that. =)