Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." 

That, my dear friends, is my most favourite verse from the Bible.

Why, I hear you ask, out of all the verses, I love that particular one the most?

Because that is one of the verses to know during times of hardship and tribulation. 

The verse is very straightforward. The Lord says that whatever it is that happens, no matter how bad it may seem at the moment, you just have to always remember that whatever happens, happens for a reason and the reason is always good. 

I have been put to test maaany times and I just have to remember that it will all do me good one day. And it always brings me peace.

Take, for example, a murderer being sent to jail. He might think, why? But it'll all do him good cause then he will most probably not murder again. Get it?

Or, when MGS lost the debate. They were all quite jolly actually, because then, they can fully concentrate on their studies or whatever it was they were concentrating on before the debate.

So there. Next time, when something you think is very very bad happens, just remember Jeremiah 29:11.

Greater things are yet to come! Good day! =)